President of Atlas Services
Amber Peoples is an owner of and the President of Atlas Services in Denver, CO. Atlas Services is a bookkeeping and accounting firm, that also provides payroll & human resources support services for small business. Atlas Services works closely and partners with small businesses, as many small companies need to outsource the HR, and bookkeeping and accounting services.
Amber’s path to accounting was very quick and simple…she found that accounting came naturally to her when she took a beginning course in high school & didn’t fight nature. She has worked for a few CPA and accounting/bookkeeping firms in the past but found that she was not able to provide the customer support that she wanted to as client volume was the focus.
Atlas Services specializes in working with trade and service-based small to midsized companies (up to $10 million in revenue). Atlas Services employees put themselves on the client’s team & act as a single unit (acting as if an employee of the client) to ensure that all needs are met. Their passion is teaching the business owners how to interpret the reports in a way that helps them make decision for their businesses. Their mission to is to take the everyday bookkeeping and monthly accounting functions off our client’s plates so they can focus on what they went into business for, which isn’t reconciling their own bank account & making collection calls.
Small Business Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable (can include collection calls)
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations-Monthly
- Full Balance Sheet Reconciliations-Quarterly
- Monthly Financials Statements
- CPA Ready Year End Financial Statements
- Sales Tax Filing and Reporting
- Personal Property Tax
- Trust Accounting
- Fund Accounting (non-profit)
Outsourced Human Resources
- Payroll Processing & Payroll Taxes
- Employee On & Offboarding Support
- Handbook Review
- Employee File Management
- I-9 Review
- Assistance with Open Enrollment
- Compensation Packages
- HR Support & Investigations
Additional Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Budget Consulting
- Cash Forecasting
- Financial Presentations
- Job Costing Analysis
- Merger & Acquisition Due Diligence
Atlas Services works with small companies focusing on bookkeeping and accounting services, and outsourced human resource services.
- Trade, Restaurant, Construction, Service-Based Company
- Business owner who is spending too much time doing their own bookkeeping
- Business owner who is not happy with their current in house or outsourced bookkeeper/accountant
- Business owner who wants to get back to their passion, why they went into business
- Company that is looking to sell in the next 3-5 years
- Business owner who does not have an employee handbook
Business Power Partners
CPAs, tax preparers, commercial real estate agents. business bankers/lenders, corporate attorneys, commercial insurance brokers
720-577-4920 (office cell – text/call)
Located in Denver Colorado
What does SHE stand for?
SHE is more than a leads group - SHE Leads Group exists to support women in business development roles. SHE Members are women in business who appreciate the role many women have being a full-time caregiver to loved ones and advancing their full-time career or business. The letters “S H E” stand for Supporting Heart & Enterprise ®. Heart is our families, or anything near and dear and personal to us. Enterprise is our business or career. Members are expected to uphold the values and culture for which SHE stands. Every member of SHE Leads Group should desire to be a resource to each other. SHE Leads Group is more than just a leads group. We are a group of supportive women who truly want to help others in any way possible.