Skip to main content Skip to footer

Jackie Green

CEO and Interior Designer Consultant & Strategist, Behind the Design


CEO and Interior Designer Consultant & Strategist of Behind the Design located in Highlands Ranch, CO. Imagine working hard in design school, graduating at the top, and then gaining design experience at interior design firms. Something deep inside of you is eager to start your own design business. You can feel it in your heart. You want to choose what jobs you get to work on and when you get to do it. So you start a business. Before long, you are exhausted, not making money, and doing less designing than before. You are beginning to hate your career.

The truth is that it isn’t your fault. No one taught you how to run a business. This is something we teach in design school. While you think it is going to be butterflies and unicorns, the reality is that running a business is hard work. You might think you will design 80% of your time; in reality, you will design 20% of your time. The other 80% needs to be spent on building a successful business that one day you can sell for a good return.

This is where Jackie Green and Behind the Design comes in. Jackie helps interior designers build that dream business by helping increase revenue, gain visibility, and build a profitable business that you love. She does this through education, coaching, courses, and community.

Ideal Client

My ideal client is an interior designer who is starting a design business or struggling with making money and gaining visibility in their design business.

Business Power Partners

  • Interior Designers
  • Other coaches
  • Financial advisors
  • Realtors
  • Insurance providers
  • Service providers

Contact Info
Located in Highlands Ranch, CO

What does SHE stand for?

SHE is more than a leads group - SHE Leads Group exists to support women in business development roles. SHE Members are women in business who appreciate the role many women have being a full-time caregiver to loved ones and advancing their full-time career or business. The letters “S H E” stand for Supporting Heart & Enterprise ®. Heart is our families, or anything near and dear and personal to us. Enterprise is our business or career. Members are expected to uphold the values and culture for which SHE stands. Every member of SHE Leads Group should desire to be a resource to each other. SHE Leads Group is more than just a leads group. We are a group of supportive women who truly want to help others in any way possible.


Our website uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalized services. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy. You have the option to manage your cookie preferences or opt out at any time.