Leads Group Member Benefits
SHE Leads Group offers the following member benefits:
- Membership levels to meet your needs. Unlike other leads groups where the price to join is one size fits all, SHE Leads Group has developed a unique, valuable and much more affordable pricing model than most traditional leads groups. Compare the various levels of leads group membership.
- Member companies have business category exclusivity in their chapter. Unlike traditional leads groups, SHE Leads Group Premium members are allowed to occupy up to two business categories and Corporate members are allowed to occupy up to three business categories.
- Visit other SHE Leads Group chapters. Member companies can visit other chapters as many times as they wish, as long as their business category is not taken in the chapter they wish to visit. Please check the chapter directory you wish to visit or contact a member at that chapter to see if your business category is open.
- Professional and business development training is provided at meetings. Not only is there training at each meeting, but there is also a back-end, member only section to the website that has a library of business development training.
- Access to all-chapter/all-guest special quarterly meetings. These meetings are similar to a regular leads group meeting, with the exception there is a visiting expert guest business development trainer and there is not a Member in the Spotlight™. The training is approximately 50 minutes of the meeting with all attendees still being able to give commercials or speed network. The meeting is held on the chapter host's regular meeting day. Visiting members from other chapters who are not a Premium or Corporate member pay $25 to attend these larger networking events. At in-person meetings, light refreshments are typically provided by a member sponsor.
- Other training and networking events held throughout the year. Members have access to once a month virtual business-category-exclusive speed networking events at no charge*. Additionally, about six times a year, specialty training events are held that also have a networking component. These events are called Next Level Trainings. One other benefit members can access is 1:1 training power hours with the SHE Founder, Beth Boen, who has more than 33 years of sales, marketing and customer service experience.
- Members receive a full-page profile for their chapter. SHE Leads Group members provide their head shot, their written profile about themselves and their company, who their ideal clients are, who their ideal referral partners are, and contact phone number. Premium and Corporate member profiles include their logo and link to their company website. Additionally, Corporate members can link to their social media pages and list their accreditation recognition. It is the member's responsibility to provide this information to SHE Leads Group. Members should allow SHE Leads Group up to one week to get their profile published once it has been submitted.
- FREE access to the She SHARES mobile app. The She SHARES mobile app has many tools to help members connect with each other, provide instant referrals via Easy Intros™, submit testimonials for other members, request and track their one-on-ones with other members, and so much more! All members receive free assistance in writing their prospective client and prospective referral partner commercials for the Easy Intros™ feature.
- Ability to be a trainer at your chapter to receive recognition as a subject matter expert (SME). Premium and Corporate members who want to share training with their chapter, are welcome to be training presenters to get additional exposure for their business. Trainers must agree to have the SHE Leads Group Founder approve of the training. Read about our speaker requirements. Additionally, those chosen to receive this additional exposure may also be asked if they wish to share their training on the SHE Leads Group Member Area back-end of the website for additional exposure. A back link will also be provided to the trainers website from the SHE Leads Group website.
- A minimum of once a year opportunity to be Member in the Spotlight™. Members are included in their chapter rotation to be Member in the Spotlight™ for ten minute presentations. Training on how to present a successful Member in the Spotlight™ presentation is provided on the Member Area back-end of the website.
- 50% discount on signature series training workshops and other select SHE events. SHE Leads Group offers various other events throughout the year that are business development training and networking events. SHE Leads Group members will always receive the lowest advertised price to any special event that is open to the public and that price is guaranteed to be 50% off the public full-price ticket to the event.
- Ability to advertise your business events on the Networking Events page of the SHE Leads Group website. This member benefit is free to Premium and Corporate Members, and $25 per event for Basic members. Members simply submit their event information and graphics to Beth@SheLeadsGroup.com. Members should allow SHE Leads Group up to one week to get their event published once it has been submitted.
- Access to the SHE Leads Group - Members Only private Facebook Group. This is where members can also advertise events and special promotions, or simply share something encouraging, educational or entertaining. Once you are a member of SHE Leads Group, you can request to join here.
- Request a one-on-one with the SHE Founder, Beth Boen. SHE Leads Group Founder, Beth Boen wants to be accessible to her members. Beth believes in the power of referral relationships. She wants to know each of her members and build a relationship where they know, like and trust each other. Additionally, Beth Boen has an impressive 30+ year career in business development. Members can access her expertise. Through the She SHARES mobile app, members can request a one-on-one with Beth Boen. Corporate members can enjoy an additional one-hour free business consultation per year.
- Being a mom is not frowned upon. Occasionally needing to bring one's child to a meeting is to never be frowned upon. When necessary and approved, members with children who are their child's main caregiver, are allowed to bring well-behaved children to meetings when necessary and only when a Hold Harmless Agreement is signed and on file with SHE Leads Group.
If you would like to talk to an existing member of SHE Leads Group, feel free to contact them directly for a reference. Simply go to the members section of the chapter you are interested in joining.
*Speed networking is free to SHE Members, but a no show or late cancellation fee of $10 will apply, since this is business-category-exclusive and there is typically a wait list.