SHE Leads Group Offers Outstanding Member Benefits
SHE Leads Group offers the following member benefits:
- Membership levels to meet your needs. Unlike other leads groups where the price to join is one size fits all, SHE Leads Group has developed a unique, valuable and much more affordable pricing model than most traditional leads groups. Compare the various levels of leads group membership.
- Member companies have business category exclusivity in their chapter. Unlike traditional leads groups, SHE Leads Group Corporate members are allowed to occupy two business categories.
- Visit other SHE Leads Group chapters. Member companies can visit other chapters in their region as many times as they wish, as long as their business category is not taken in the chapter they wish to visit. Please check the chapter directory you wish to visit or contact a member at that chapter to see if your business category is open.
- Professional and business development training is provided at meetings. Not only is there training at each meeting, but there is also a back end, member only section to the website that has a library of business development training.
- Access to all-chapter/all-guest special quarterly meetings (where available). These meetings are similar to a regular leads group meeting, with the exception there is a visiting expert guest business development trainer and there is not a Member in the Spotlight™. The training is approximately 50 minutes of the meeting with all attendees still being able to give commercials or speed network. The meeting is held on the chapter host's regular meeting day. Visiting members from other chapters who are not a Premium or Corporate member pay $25 to attend these larger networking events. At in-person meetings, light refreshments are typically provided by a member sponsor.
- Other training and networking events held throughout the year. Members have access to once-a-month virtual business-category-exclusive speed networking events at no charge*. Additionally, about six times a year, special virtual training workshops are held that also have a networking component. These events are called Master Classes or Next Level Trainings.
- Members receive a full-page profile for their chapter. SHE Leads Group members provide their head shot, their written profile about themselves and their company, who their ideal clients are, who their ideal referral partners are, and contact phone number. Premium and Corporate member profiles include their logo and link to their company website. Additionally, Corporate members can link to their social media pages and list their accreditation recognition. It is the member's responsibility to provide this information to SHE Leads Group. Members should allow SHE Leads Group up to one week to get their profile published once it has been submitted.
- Premium and Corporate members get additional marketing opportunities. Premium and Corporate members are highlighted on social media on a rotation basis. Additionally, Corporate members are highlighted in our email newsletter to hundreds of subscribers.
- Ability to be a trainer at your chapter to receive recognition as a subject matter expert (SME). Premium and Corporate members who want to share training with their chapter, are welcome to be training presenters to get additional exposure for their business. Trainers must agree to have the SHE Leads Group Founder approve of the training. Read about our speaker requirements. Additionally, those chosen to receive this additional exposure may also be asked if they wish to share their training on the SHE Leads Group Member Area back end of the website for additional exposure. A back link will also be provided to the trainer's website from the SHE Leads Group website.
- A minimum of once-a-year opportunity to be Member in the Spotlight™. Members are included in their chapter rotation to be Member in the Spotlight™ for ten-minute presentations. Training on how to present a successful Member in the Spotlight™ presentation is provided on the Member Area back end of the website.
- 50% discount on Next Level Training (NLT) workshops and other select SHE events. SHE Leads Group offers various other events throughout the year that are business development training and networking events. SHE Leads Group members will always receive the lowest advertised price to any special event that is open to the public and that price is guaranteed to be 50% off the public full-price ticket to the event. Corporate members receive Next Level Training events for free.
- Access to the SHE Leads Group - Members Only private Facebook Group. This is where members can also advertise events and special promotions, or simply share something encouraging, educational or entertaining. Once you are a member of SHE Leads Group, you can request to join.
- Request a one-on-one with the SHE Founder, Beth Boen. SHE Leads Group Founder, Beth Boen wants to be accessible to her members. Beth believes in the power of referral relationships. She wants to know each of her members and build a relationship where they know, like and trust each other. Additionally, Beth Boen has an impressive 35+ year career in business development. Members can access her expertise. Beth's calendar scheduling link can be found in her email signature.
- Corporate members can be featured in the SHE email newsletter with a guest blog. Corporate members can submit business or professional development articles for consideration in the SHE email newsletter.
- Being a mom is not frowned upon. Occasionally needing to bring one's child to a meeting is to never be frowned upon. When necessary and approved, members with children who are their child's main caregiver, are allowed to bring well-behaved children to meetings when necessary and only when a Hold Harmless Agreement is signed and on file with SHE Leads Group.
If you would like to talk to an existing member of SHE Leads Group, feel free to contact them directly for a reference. Simply go to the members section of the chapter you are interested in joining.
*Speed networking is free to SHE Members, but a no show or late cancellation fee in the amount of the event price will apply, since this is business-category-exclusive and there is typically a wait list.
Connecting Powerful Women
Beth Boen knows how to connect powerful women and get things done in a BIG way. Her SHE Leads networking group and the ancillary programs & symposiums she holds are extremely effective for all of us to grow our businesses and to help others become more successful. Beth always operates from a place of service to others which is why she is so successful.
A Different Networking Group
SHE Leads is a different networking group! The reason why is in the name - Supporting Heart and Enterprise - starting with support, heart and then directing those elements to growing your enterprise! It is such a supportive group, full of amazing training and incredible women business owners to learn from. Beth Boen has built an amazing culture. I highly recommend checking it out.
What does SHE stand for?
SHE is more than a leads group - SHE Leads Group exists to support women in business development roles. SHE Members are women in business who appreciate the role many women have being a full-time caregiver to loved ones and advancing their full-time career or business. The letters “S H E” stand for Supporting Heart & Enterprise ®. Heart is our families, or anything near and dear and personal to us. Enterprise is our business or career. Members are expected to uphold the values and culture for which SHE stands. Every member of SHE Leads Group should desire to be a resource to each other. SHE Leads Group is more than just a leads group. We are a group of supportive women who truly want to help others in any way possible.