SHE Leads Group Giving Back to the Community
Over the years, SHE Leads Group has supported the community in a variety of ways!
Our first community service project was a school yard cleanup. From there, members realized they wanted to support women in the community.
SHE Leads Group supports women and organizations who help women in a variety of ways.
- First, any non-profit organization can get a membership for half-price. Only one non-profit organization can be in a chapter. They also receive half price off the registration fee. Most networking or leads group organizations do not offer this generous of a discount, but SHE Leads Group believes in non-profit organizations who are doing good in the community.
- Secondly, any non-profit organization can receive half off on any of our events.
- Finally, every year SHE Leads Group assists shelters and domestic violence centers who serve women. We collect, fill and distribute purse care packages. Read more about our SHE Leads Purse Project.
Our 2024 Purse Project kicks off May 14!
Community Service Projects
Every year SHE - Supporting Heart & Enterprise® does our annual SHE Leads Purse Project.
Visit a SHE Leads Group and Tell Us About Your Non-profit
SHE Leads Groups invites local non-profit organizations that focus on women to be guests at any of our chapter meetings and as often as they wish at no charge. Non-profits can purchase memberships at 50% off the membership dues. If you are a local non-profit serving women and would like to visit a chapter, please contact SHE Founder, Beth Boen. Non-profits who want to visit can do so at chapters where we currently do not have a member representing the non-profit business category.
Special Event Tickets
Non-profits can purchase any of our special event tickets at a 50% discounted price. Please contact SHE Founder, Beth Boen.
Local organizations SHE Leads Group has supported include:
- Sinton's Sanctuary
- Open Door Ministries
- Family Promise of Greater Denver
- Almost Home
- Providence Network
- Samaritan House
- Colorado Coalition for Homeless
- Urban Peak
- Denver Rescue Mission
- Family Tree
- Comitis Crisis Center
- The Delores Project
- The Irving Street Women's Residence
- Street Business School
- Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute (RMMFI)
- SECOR Cares
- The Arc of Colorado/Jefferson County
- Bullying Recovery Resource Center (BRRC)
- Schools and churches
SHE Leads Group Annual Purse Project
Every year, SHE Leads Group's members donate and collect gently used purses filled with personal items that are delivered to homeless shelters across Denver metro. The 2023 project netted 843 purses. One shelter is selected to also be served a meal by members of SHE Leads Group, who all pitch in to buy and make the meal.
Connecting and Growing Business
I love SHE Leads Group. Beth helps us to grow our businesses by focusing on the topics that we need for business growth. SHE is dedicated to connecting like-minded individuals. I really appreciate all the support from the group!
The Best Group
SHE Leads Group is THE best group. I have spent the last two years trying to find the right groups to join that seemed aligned with what I'm looking for and SHE Leads Group is my favorite by far! I am always telling people in my other groups about it because I love it so much. I look forward to the meetings as they are so informative, and Beth works hard at finding valuable speakers and training topics that are always of great help to everyone in some way. I've learned a ton from the group and from Beth.
What does SHE stand for?
SHE is more than a leads group - SHE Leads Group exists to support women in business development roles. SHE Members are women in business who appreciate the role many women have being a full-time caregiver to loved ones and advancing their full-time career or business. The letters “S H E” stand for Supporting Heart & Enterprise ®. Heart is our families, or anything near and dear and personal to us. Enterprise is our business or career. Members are expected to uphold the values and culture for which SHE stands. Every member of SHE Leads Group should desire to be a resource to each other. SHE Leads Group is more than just a leads group. We are a group of supportive women who truly want to help others in any way possible.