No Gossip Policy
Purpose: To maintain a culture of support. To established a code of conduct to maintain professionalism and exceptional customer service to each other. To prevent as much as possible conflicts/grievances between members.
Scope: To be applied to all members.
Responsible Persons: Group Founder and Chapter President to enforce; Founder, Officers and Members to comply.
Policy: Members will adhere to the following no gossip policy and procedure in all business directly and indirectly related to SHE Leads Group, its chapters and members. SHE Leads Group has zero tolerance for gossip.
- Gossip Defined: When someone talks to someone else about a problem, issue or something that is negative, to someone who is not part of the solution. Gossip can also be sharing confidential information to someone who is not authorized to receive said information.
- If a member is gossiping to another member, about another member, the other member should not engage and remind the gossiping member of this policy. The gossiping member should be reminded of the grievance policy and procedure and direct any concerns to the Founder, Regional Director, or Chapter President.
- When gossip can be proven, the gossiping member will be given one warning. By gossiping a second time (about any member) and said gossiping can be proven, the gossiping member will forfeit their membership and leadership will ask member to leave the chapter.
- Proof of gossiping can be: Email and/or witness of a verbal conversation (witness is not the person being gossiped about).
- When to report gossiping: If a member is gossiping to you and does not heed the gossiping warning in which you remind them, they should be reported to your Chapter President, Regional Director, or the Founder.
- Leadership will give gossiping member only one warning. If same member is proven to be gossiping about any member again, member understands and agrees to forfeit their membership and no refund will be given.
What does SHE stand for?
SHE is more than a leads group - SHE Leads Group exists to support women in business development roles. SHE Members are women in business who appreciate the role many women have being a full-time caregiver to loved ones and advancing their full-time career or business. The letters “S H E” stand for Supporting Heart & Enterprise ®. Heart is our families, or anything near and dear and personal to us. Enterprise is our business or career. Members are expected to uphold the values and culture for which SHE stands. Every member of SHE Leads Group should desire to be a resource to each other. SHE Leads Group is more than just a leads group. We are a group of supportive women who truly want to help others in any way possible.