Why be a SHE Leader?
When we say SHE is different than other leads groups, we are serious. In addition to the differences all our members enjoy, our Leadership Team is also different than other groups you may have heard about or even been involved with. To be supportive of our Regional Directors, Chapter Presidents, and Chapter Secretaries, we have a system that requires far less time than other leads and networking groups require of their team, along with more support.
SHE Leads Group knows your business is your top priority, as it should be. Serving on the SHE Leads Group team should help you grow your business, not take up all your time. We want to give our leaders support by providing you with well-designed and structured operating guidelines that are easy to implement, and training ideas and assistance to help you support your chapter while providing increased visibility for you and your business. If you are a natural connector, or want to be know as a connector, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Leadership positions help keep you top of mind! Be seen as the "go-to" for information and/or connections.
Get a FREE Corporate Membership, grow your business, and be seen as a respected leader in your community!
SHE Leads Group is looking for women business owners who love what they are currently doing, but want to gain more influence and connections through the proven SHE referral marketing business system.
As a Chapter President you can keep doing what you love! In this low time investment leadership position you can attract new customers and increase profits for your own business!
The ideal candidate for a SHE Leads Group Chapter President is a business owner who is professional, enthusiastic, positive, a great listener, well-connected, collaborative, and supportive.
Benefits of being a Chapter President for a SHE Leads Group chapter:
- Can't get into other high-quality women's leads groups because your business category is always one of the first to be filled? Starting your own women's leads group chapter, gives you the benefit of assuring your spot in up to three business categories relating to your business.
- In the leadership role of your chapter's leads group, you can hand pick those who you know that match up to the SHE Leads Group culture, values, mission and eligibility requirements. Your chapter's leads group will have people you have invited and you know you can stake your reputation on them.
- Chapter Presidents are often viewed as a leader in the community and a resource in their network. In this position people will begin to see you as a resource and they will think of you as, “If you need a quality resource for anything, [fill in your name] will know someone.” This will help your business's top of mind awareness in the community. Additionally, Chapter Presidents gain credibility with other members, as Chapter Presidents have been trusted with this position by the Founder of the organization and have gone through rigorous vetting.
- As a thank you for volunteering, Chapter Presidents receive a free Corporate Membership into their chapter's leads group. ($600 value) Chapter President pays only a one-time registration fee.
- You will have the support of your Regional Director and all the tools to assist in running a chapter meeting, growing your chapter and growing your business. No need to start a leads group from scratch. SHE Leads Group provides you with the business model and tools to be successful.
Chapter President Core Responsibilities:
- Attaining and retaining membership for your chapter with the support of your Regional Director and SHE Leads Group Corporate providing training and many tools at your disposal, including a proven marketing system. Your success is our success!
- Plan and run bi-monthly (twice a month) meetings for your chapter with the support of your Regional Director.
I have been a SHE chapter president for about a year and it has been GREAT for my business. Being a leader with a great group of women has shown me to be an expert in my field. I have also gained influence in new areas. SHE has been a great source of extra income for me with referrals coming more frequently, I believe due to my leadership in that group. This organization is well organized, easy to follow format and a wonderful addition to my current business.Suzanne Mitchell, Chapter President of Denver Metro Virtual and Owner of Zamar Screen Printing, Inc.
Joining SHE Leads has helped me become a stronger business owner. I am always looking for new and better ways to run my business and I received new knowledge and ideas from the trainings delivered at each meeting. Making the decision to take on the role of President for my local chapter has increased both my reach and my confidence and has sharpened my focus on connecting people. After seeing first hand the culture and everything that makes SHE different, I know I made the right decision for me personally and professionally. There is nothing quite like the feeling of being a member of an organization filled with amazing and supportive women.Malina Peterson, MP Notary Services & Parker Chapter President