Code of Conduct
Purpose: To established a code of conduct to maintain professionalism and exceptional customer service to each other. To prevent as much as possible conflicts/grievances between members.
Scope: To be applied to all members.
Responsible Persons: Group Founder, Regional Directors and Chapter Presidents to enforce; Members to comply.
Policy: Members will adhere to the following code of conduct in all business directly and indirectly related to SHE Leads Group, its chapters, members, and referrals received from members.
- Focus first on cultivating and fostering relationships where people will grow to know, like, and trust you.
- Display a positive, professional, courteous and supportive attitude to all SHE Leads Group Members.
- Do not talk about other members behind their back. Rather follow the grievances procedure. SHE Leads Group has zero tolerance for gossip. (Read the no gossip policy). Members or applicants who display this quality will not be considered for membership. Members who have a concern about an applicant will confidentially discuss it with the SHE Leads Group Founder. Concerns brought forward about applicants will not be shared with any other members.
- Follow up with all leads same business day, but no later than two business days of the introduction.
- Provide exceptional customer service to fellow members and to the leads received by fellow members. Under promise, over deliver.
- Respect fellow members by:
- Confirming one-on-one networking meetings one day in advance.
- Listening first before talking. To build relationships, take a sincere interest in the other person both personally and professionally.
- Respect each other’s time at one-on-one meetings. Set a time, share time equally, end on time.
- Follow grievances procedure in the event there is a challenging situation.
Proven gossip, poor service, dishonesty, and/or theft are grounds for immediate dismissal from SHE Leads Group.