Get a HALF-PRICE Basic Membership, grow your business, and be seen as a respected leader in your community!
SHE Leads Group is looking for women business owners who love what they are currently doing, but want to gain more influence and connections through the proven SHE referral marketing business system.
As a Chapter Secretary you can keep doing what you love! In this low-time investment leadership position you can attract new customers and increase profits for your own business!
The ideal candidate for a SHE Leads Group Chapter Secretary is a business woman who is detail-oriented, a great listener, well-connected, and organized.
Every chapter has a Chapter Secretary to assist the Chapter President.
Chapter Secretary Core Responsibilities:
- Maintain the Member in the Spotlight schedule on a shared Google Sheet.
- At meetings and in meeting notes, remind the upcoming Member in the Spotlight.
- Take notes at each meeting and send the after-meeting notes in a follow up email preferably no later than 48 hours after the meeting.
- Use a timer to keep presenters on time. Ask Member in the Spotlight and trainer presenters if they want to receive a wrap up notice (Typically, 2 minutes for the Member in the Spotlight presentation and 5 minutes for trainer presentation). Additionally, the Chapter Secretary will time the member one-minute commercials and first-time guest two-minute commercials.
- Take attendance at each meeting and marking excused vs. unexcused absences using the She SHARES mobile app.
- Log first-time guests into the Guest log in the She SHARES mobile app.
- Chapter Secretary is encouraged to share social media posts by SHE Leads Group, Regional Director, and/or Chapter President.
- Be available to fill in and run meetings for the Chapter President when absent.
- Send meeting invites to guests if requested to do so by the Chapter President or Regional Director.
When I first joined SHE Leads earlier this year, I was in two other networking groups. After a few short months, I saw how superior this group was, so I promptly quit the other two groups to focus solely on developing relationships in SHE. Networking with all-women instantly felt more comfortable and authentic to me, and what's more, I received quality referrals that turned into paying clients within the first month! I became a SHE Chapter President because I believe in the power of the group. I've seen it first-hand, and continue to see it week after week. The connections, the support, the personal and professional development training, the FUN -- you get it all with SHE Leads.Michelle Brodeur, Owner of Magic by Michelle, LLC and President of the LIttleton Chapter