This is a special all chapter/all guest meeting. Our trainer will be Beth Boen, Founder of SHE Leads Group with more than 30 years experience in sales, marketing and customer service. She will be providing a valuable training on "Alignable - what it is and how to use it to grow your business". This is a special one hour training where participants are encouraged to bring their laptops and use the training time to work on their Alignable accounts. Use this worksheet to prepare in advance.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How to make a great 1st impression with your business profile
- How to have a better chance at getting referrals
- How to get the best visibility
- How to make quality connections
- How to set goals
- How to get advice from other business owners
How to prepare to get the most out of this meeting:
- Create an Alignable account prior to the meeting and do your best to populate the fields. We will work on making enhancements to your Alignable account during the training meeting.
What to bring:
- If you have a laptop, please bring it, as you will have opportunity to work on your Alignable account in this session
Date: Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Time: 9 - 10:30 a.m.
Location: 1st Floor Conference Room at the office building located at 6455 S. Yosemite St. Greenwood Village, CO 80111. Please note, there is another group in this room right before us that does not leave until 9 a.m.
Cost: $20 for guest; FREE to members. Guests, please RSVP on Eventbrite HERE