Code of Conduct
Purpose: To established a code of conduct to maintain professionalism and exceptional customer service to each other. To prevent as much as possible conflicts/grievances between members.
Scope: To be applied to all members.
Responsible Persons: Group Founder and Chapter Coordinator to enforce; Members to comply.
Policy: Members will adhere to the following code of conduct in all business directly and indirectly related to SHE Leads Group, its chapters, members, and referrals you receive from members.
- Focus first on cultivating and fostering relationships where people will grow to know, like, and trust you.
- Display a positive, professional, courteous and supportive attitude to all SHE Leads Group Members.
- Do not talk about other members behind their back. Rather follow the grievances procedure. SHE Leads Group has zero tolerance for gossip. Gossip is defined as saying something negative about a member to another member. Applicants who display this quality will not be considered for membership. Members who have a concern about an applicant will confidentially discuss it with the membership coordinator, chapter coordinator and/or SHE Leads Group founder. Concerns brought forward about applicants will not be shared with any other members.
- Follow up with all leads same business day, but no later than 24 hours of the introduction.
- Provide exceptional customer service to the leads I receive and to my fellow members.
- Respect my fellow members by:
- Confirming one-on-one networking meetings one day in advance.
- Listening first before talking. To build relationships, take a sincere interest in the other person both personally and professionally.
- Respect each other’s time at one-on-one meetings. Set a time, share time equally, end on time.
Proven gossip, dishonesty, or theft are grounds for immediate dismissal from SHE Leads Group.