Visit a SHE Leads Group or one of our Networking Events for Women!
Experience the SHE Culture of Women Supporting Women
We Walk our Talk!
SHE women are authentic, real business women who don't believe in cliques, drama or gossip. We believe in women supporting women in any way possible. Ask any existing SHE Member about our culture of support. Read SHE testimonials.
Not sure which leads group chapter to visit?
We offer in-person and virtual chapters of SHE Leads Group in Denver, CO. See the list below and click on the link for the chapter you wish to visit. On the leads group chapter page, scroll down to the member directory (under the calendar) to see if your business category is open. If your business category is open, then register to be our guest! Please note Network Marketing/MLM businesses are not eligible to join SHE Leads Group, but are welcome to attend any of our networking events.
We're growing fast, so some of our chapters are very new and there are open business categories not typically found in other leads groups.
All Leads Groups Listed are Mountain Time Zone
|Days of the Month||Chapter||Times|
|1st & 3rd Tuesdays||Arvada, CO (In-person)||9-10:15 a.m.|
|1st & 3rd Tuesdays||Highlands Ranch, CO (In-person)||9-10:15 a.m.|
|1st & 3rd Tuesdays||Coast-to-Coast Business Builders (Virtual)||9-10:15 a.m.|
|2nd & 4th Tuesdays||West Littleton, CO (In-person)||9-10:15 a.m.|
|1st & 3rd Wednesdays||Denver Metro (Virtual)||9-10:15 a.m.|
|2nd & 4th Wednesdays||Denver West/Foothills (Virtual)||8:45-10 a.m.|
|1st & 3rd Thursdays||Parker, CO (In-person)||8:45-10 a.m.|
|1st & 3rd Thursdays||Coast-to-Coast (C2C) B2B (Virtual)||9-10:15 a.m.|
|2nd & 4th Thursdays||B2B Denver Tech Center, CO (In-person)||9 - 10:15 a.m.|
New Leads Groups have opened in South Carolina and soon to open North Carolina:
Visit these pages to fill out our interest form.
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Clayton, North Carolina
- Summerville, South Carolina
- Goose Creek, South Carolina
- Nexton, South Carolina
What Makes SHE Leads Group Different from Traditional Leads Groups?
SHE Leads Group truly offers benefits that no other women's networking or leads group can claim:
- Leads groups with no network marketing (MLM) representatives.
- Three affordable membership levels that allow members to choose what they need. SHE memberships are high value – not high priced!
- SHE Leads Group offers TRUE business-category-exclusivity! Depending on membership level, members can occupy up to two business categories. We don't dissect business categories like other leads groups.
- Quality networking events outside of the leads groups are included in membership.
- Meeting with substance - not just a social hour. Meetings include expert business and professional development trainers who are relatable and share their knowledge by providing actionable items to positively affect one's business.
- Meetings not held in restaurants, but in a setting that is conducive to member presentations and training.
- No leads quotas mean no fake leads – real leads happen and SHE Leads Group provides support in more ways than just leads.
- A vetting process for new members that looks for the best - not just anyone who can pay membership dues.
- A meeting schedule that honors a woman's busy schedule. We don't require weekly meetings and we have a "For When Life Happens" attendance policy. And, unlike other groups no one is “volun-told”. Volunteer positions are just that and don’t take away emphasis from your own business.
- A true culture of support! We don't just talk the talk, we walk the walk. SHE is an acronym for Supporting Heart & Enterprise™. Heart is our family, anything near and dear and personal to use. Enterprise is our business. Having a good work/life balance and getting the support for both is something unique to SHE Leads Group.
SHE Leads is a different networking group! The reason why is in the name - Supporting Heart and Enterprise - starting with support, heart and then directing those elements to growing your enterprise! It is such a supportive group, full of amazing training and incredible women business owners to learn from. Beth Boen has built an amazing culture. I highly recommend checking it out.Mary Gaul, Success Magnified, Serving metro Denver, CO
"I liked the SHE Leads Group from the minute I walked in. It's a very talented group of professional woman run by Beth Boen, a super enthusiastic caring person who loves to network and loves helping members be their best. It's not a typical group where you walk into a group of strangers trying to get more business. The groups meet twice a month so we get to know each other, both inside and outside the meetings. It also includes an educational training piece, super helpful when running a business. Anyone trying to connect to great women should attend a meeting!"
~Debbie Stratton, Design Dog Studio