Welcome to SHE Connects
Are you a start-up business, a woman who is unable to make the regular leads group meetings, or is your business category taken at every leads group and you want to be at the top of our wait list?
You likely already have heard about how different the SHE community is and how it is designed especially for women who want to empower and support other women. We are women who have a lot to give and believe that our influence and impact are strengthened when we learn and network together. We are women who strive to learn all the time because we know that’s what it takes to stay relevant.
SHE Connects is for:
- Start-up businesses who are not yet eligible to be in one of our leads groups - start-up businesses can really benefit from being a part of SHE Leads! You'll get connected to amazingly supportive women, receive valuable training for start-ups and optional coaching.
- Women who cannot make our regular bi-monthly leads group meetings - some business owners depending on their line of work, cannot make our bi-monthly meetings. We still want you to be able to connect with the supportive women of SHE Leads Group. Receive the value training and networking events that matter to you.
- Women who cannot find their business category open at other leads groups - you may be on every leads group wait list. They may forget about you. We realize that everyone can benefit from the various other networking events and trainings that SHE Leads Group provides. Being in SHE Connects puts you at the top of our wait list when a spot in your area opens up and you meet the eligibility requirements.
SHE Connects Benefits
With the SHE Connects Starter Package you'll have multiple opportunities to connect, learn, and network. Connect and network alongside other SHE Leads Group members. Your SHE Connects starter package includes:
- Visit any chapter two times each where your business category is not already occupied (Value $50 at each chapter you are able to visit).
- Attendance at up to 12 business-category-exclusive virtual Speed Networking events. Registration is first-come, first-served and open for the current month and following month (Value up to $180).
- Attendance at our three 2-hour. virtual SHE Master Classes: How to Write Your DIY Marketing Plan, How to Deliver WOW Customer Service, and Mastering Referral Marketing (Value $300).
- Attendance at two of our quarterly All-Chapter/All-Guest events (Value $100).
- Access to the SHE Spotlight coaches for complimentary consultations.
- Access to the She SHARES Mobile App and SHE Connects members are on our directory.
- Access to the SHE Leads Group Members Only Facebook Group where you can promote your business, as well as the national SHE Leads Group LinkedIn Group.
- In regions where we have the SHE Leads Group Annual Community Service Project called the SHE Leads Purse Project, SHE Connects participants will have access to members only events, such as purse stuffing socials, and purse deliveries to shelters.
- Access to the Members area of the SHE website that has a business development training library.
- Additional marketing opportunity to be a sponsor (for an additional charge) of any of our special events, receiving more marketing exposure for their business as a sponsor. Only members are allowed to be sponsors at our events.
- Attendance at your regional all-chapter annual holiday potluck brunch.
- Be at the top of the wait list for openings in a SHE Leads Group.
The SHE Connects Starter Package is $395 (full value of benefits listed above is over $680). There is a one-time $50 registration fee that includes being added to the She SHARES mobile app directory, added to our Facebook and LinkedIn groups, and member email newsletter.
You can also choose to add three 45-minute virtual coaching sessions, in which you can get additional 1-on-1 assistance with business start-up, marketing, or questions related to the three master classes. The investment for the SHE Connects Starter Package with three coaching sessions is $695. Coaching sessions to be used within three months of start date. Coaching sessions provided by SHE Founder or approved representative coaches in SHE Leads Group.
- Business must be registered with the secretary of state.
- Business cannot be a direct sales/network marketing business.
- Start-ups are allowed, but must be full-time in their business and actively networking.
- Prospective member must not be in a leadership or officer position in another referral or networking group that SHE Leads Group views as a conflict of interest.
- The business category(s) prospective member wishes to occupy must be representative of their primary business function(s).
- Prospective member must exemplify the reputation of a SHE Leads Group member having exceptional customer service, while providing a top-quality product/service at a fair price. Applicant's business must have the proper marketing materials to be seen as a credible business (ex. website, business card, LinkedIn or other social media business profile). Customer service evaluation on applicants includes, but is not limited to:
- Being on time to meetings - being habitually tardy during the interview process is grounds for denying the application.
- Applicant should be engaged and actively listening during meetings.
- Good phone, email, voice mail and text etiquette - a minimum standard of the following will be evaluated during the interview process:
- Applicant has a professional signature to their emails, and uses greetings and sign-offs.
- Applicant has a professional voice mail greeting on any phone number listed for their business that includes their name and business name. Applicant will have voice mail in which messages can be left and does not have full voice mail box.
- Applicant will be responsive to emails, voice mails and texts of the chapter's membership and Founder. Unresponsive applicants may be denied membership, as that can be an indication of how they could respond to referrals given. A prospective referral partner should receive the same customer service a prospective customer receives.
- Professionalism and good manners.
- Prospective member must read and agree to the SHE Leads Group Terms and Conditions.
- Prospective member company and/or company representative must not have a negative online presence. Negative online reviews, poor BBB rating or complaints registered with the BBB will disqualify applicant.
- Prospective member must be willing to invite guests that they know and who may be a good fit for SHE, and be active in networking.
- Prospective member must have a one-on-one meeting with the Regional Director in their area prior to applying. Applying prior to this will disqualify application.
- Prospective members must read and agree to uphold the SHE Culture and Values
If it’s time to grow your business, you are a giver, and you want to be included in the SHE community with a women supporting women culture, SHE Connects is for you!
If you meet the eligibility requirement, apply below to join!
Contact SHE Founder, Beth Boen at 303-981-1541 or email@example.com for questions.