SHE Member Contest
Announcing our 4th Quarter Contest!
SHE Leads Group is not about tracking leads, as we never want bogus or low quality leads passed. We also realize introductions to prospective referral partners can be more valuable than an actual lead. In an effort to bring top of mind awareness for passing quality leads, making introductions to referral partners, and bringing guests, our 4th quarter contest will reward members with entries into a drawing for their participation.
Here's How the Contest Works:
The member who gets the most shout outs for passing leads and/or making introductions will receive a $50 gift card.
For every lead passed or introduction to referral partner made that receives a shout out, the member receiving the shout out will also get an entry into a drawing for the other prizes below. Members providing an email introduction between a fellow member and a prospective client or referral partner can also BCC Beth@sheleadsgroup.com on the email intro.
Additionally, members who bring guests will get 5 entries for every guest they bring to a meeting.
For Leads and introductions made:
- $50 Gift Card for the member with the most shout outs for introductions/leads given. Shout outs for introductions and leads must be done by the member who received the lead or introduction and be reported at a meeting or sent via email to Beth Boen.
- 3 bars Alo Goods soaps
- Wine picnic tote and bottle of wine donated by Legacy Insurance Partners (canvas bag with a cheese spreader, cork screw, cheese/cutting board, travel wine glasses and napkins)
- 2 Hours free virtual services by King Collaborations (An $80 value, based on a la carte, non-discounted rate. To be used by January 30, 2021.
- Happy Jack Spice Co. Spice Trio (A $30 value)
- Contest begins Tuesday, September 29, 2020 and ends at 5 p.m. on Thursday, December 17, 2020.
- Drawings will be held for all entries with prizes given at random. One winner per prize.
- Member can only win one prize if their name is drawn.
- Drawing will be held by December 18, 2020 and winners announced via email.
- Winner must be a member in good standing at the time of the drawings.
- Rules and prizes are subject to change at any time during the contest period.
- Drawings for prizes is organization-wide, not by chapter.
- Shout outs for introductions and leads must be done in a meeting or sent via email to Beth Boen.