How Does a Virtual Expo Work?
Many people are leery to visit a virtual expo for a variety of reasons:
- It’ll be boring sitting at my desk all day
- I don’t know how to use the technology
- It cannot possibly be as good as an in-person expo
- I won’t feel included in such a big event sitting behind my computer
Well, this couldn’t be farther from reality for the SHE Expo – here’s why:
- As a virtual expo, you can come and go throughout the day as you please. All the breakout sessions will be recorded and will live on the SHE Expo website 90 days past the expo. Need to take a call, stop your video and mute yourself. Not interested in one of the breakout sessions, no problem, don’t attend those and get some work done at your desk. Come back for the next activity you do want to attend.
- If you have done a Zoom meeting, that is the technology we are using. It is simple to use even for the first time user. The SHE Expo website makes it easy to get from one exhibitor to the next with everyone’s Zoom meeting room links, online drawing form, special expo only offers and more!
- We almost didn’t do an online expo this year for thinking it couldn’t possibly be as good as in person, but then we looked at how we could make it better than in person. You don’t have to drive, you don’t have to spend an entire day at the expo, you can easily enter every exhibitor’s minimum $50 value prize drawing online, there will be exciting networking activities, and so much more!
- Sure, sitting behind your desk on a virtual meeting may seem lonely, but we have a format that is welcoming to all and strives to get everyone engaged.
How the SHE Expo works:
- Register and buy a ticket. Use promo code EARLYBIRD2 for $10 OFF the ticket price! A huge value for all you will receive (business development training, entertainment, networking, and all the amazing prize drawings from every exhibitor with minimum $50 value drawings. PLUS Swag bags mailed to the first 100 paid tickets)!
- Prior to the event, you will receive a website link and your login credentials. The day of the event you click on the link and log in. The expo starts promptly at 9 a.m. with opening ceremonies and you will want to be in the main expo room by then. The expo will open a few minutes early to accommodate everyone getting in and welcoming everyone.
- When the main Zoom room opening ceremonies conclude, you will be given instruction to go visit the exhibitors. You will go to the Welcome page of the expo website again where there is a directory of all the exhibitors. Click on the exhibitor you want to visit first. When you get to their exhibitor web page, you will find their live Zoom room link. From the exhibitor’s page you can read about that exhibitor, enter their drawing, read about their expo only offer, and go into their live Zoom room for their activity. When you are done at that exhibitor’s live Zoom room, close their Zoom room web window and click on another exhibitor’s page and repeat until you have visited each exhibitor and entered all their drawings! For every exhibitor drawing you enter, you will be entered that many times into the grand prize drawing worth over $500!
- Watch the agenda (link located on the Welcome page of the SHE Expo website) and your time for the breakout sessions, networking activities, and more exhibitor times. You will want to be in the main Zoom room (link located from the Welcome page of the SHE Expo website) for all activities other than the exhibitor times.
Use Promo Code EARLYBIRD2 for $10 OFF Your ticket! When you click on the green "Tickets" button a pop-up window appears. Click on the blue link "Promo Code" and enter EARLYBIRD2, then click "Apply". It will take $10 off the ticket price.
Contact SHE - A different kind of leads group
Serving Colorado and the Greater Denver Metro area
GREAT JOB BETH!!!! Thanks to all the fellow exhibitors, volunteers and those that attended the SHE Expo. It was a great event and I appreciate all the hard work that went into making it great! I am looking forward to next year!Diane RaPue, Trinity Business Finance