Virtual Business-Category-Exclusive Speed Networking
Monthly virtual speed networking events are held on the 2nd Monday of the month from 1-2 p.m. Mountain Time (3-4 p.m. Eastern)
The reviews are in - SHE Leads Group networking activities on virtual platforms are "Exceptional".
"I wanted to tell you how proud and impressed I am of you! The virtual platform and agenda you created was EXCEPTIONAL. For me, the engagement factor was a 10!" Sherri Harrod, VIP Exhibits.
"I have attended many of the speed networking events. I always come away with at least 2 to 3 one to ones to get to know people. I have also had at least 4 closed business transactions by being in the right place at the right time! Speed Networking is an hour worth spending!" Suzanne Mitchell, Zamar Screen Printing, Inc.
Here's how our speed networking events are DIFFERENT and MORE VALUABLE:
- Business category exclusivity. We've all been to networking events where we have met 6 financial advisors, 4 Realtors, and countless direct sales companies. We will limit attendees to one per business category. Check to see if your business category is available at an upcoming event. If your business category is not taken, sign up below by the Thursday before the event date. After signing up, you will receive an email confirmation with Zoom invitation.
- Strategic Match-making. The organizer knows who you need to meet and matches you with prospective strategic partners and prospective clients.
- Our events will ONLY take an hour of your time. Some speed networking events go on for two hours and you can't wait for it to be done, because you have other work to do.
- The cost is ONLY $15 to the general public. SHE Leads Group provides top-quality, affordable networking events to all businesses who could use a boost. This event is included in membership and free for SHE Leads Group members.
- Due to business category exclusivity, our groups will be smaller, allowing you MORE TIME to speed network with each paired partner. Strategic pairing is decided prior to the event start time to allow for the event to run quickly and smoothly. There are no refunds/nor credit for late (less than 2 business days) cancellations or no shows.
Cancellation Policy: When attendees are no shows, it negatively affects the efficiency and quality of the event. Strategic pairings are made prior to the event. Cancellations must be communicated by 11 a.m. Mountain time (1 p.m. Eastern) the day of the event. SHE members attend at no charge, but will receive a $15 invoice if they are a no show or late cancellation. Other recipients of complimentary tickets will also be invoiced the full amount if they cancel late or are a no show. Paid in advance tickets are non-refundable and cannot be used for future events.