SHE Connects Membership
You’re a savvy businesswoman who knows the path to success includes quality networking and continued learning.
- You tried a leads group in the past and it just wasn’t right for you
- You’re tired of women’s events that are all socializing and no substance
- You attend classes or workshops, but they have no human interaction
- You’re on a waiting list for a leads group and want to keep connecting in the meantime
- You can’t find the right community of supportive women
- You’re tired of paying big bucks for little impact
- You're a new start-up that can benefit from quality connections and training
We get it. We’ve been to the meetups where you literally learn nothing and wish you’d never signed up and wasted your time. We’ve been to the networking events where the cliques are strong and obvious and you feel unwelcome. Sometimes it’s frustrating and sometimes it feels like somebody should make a better system so you didn’t have to go through the futile effort.
Good news! There is a better system. SHE Leads Group is introducing a new group just for you and women like you! The SHE culture is unique, fun, professional, and supportive. SHE attracts high-quality, professional women who are amazing at balancing work and home – SHE stands for Supporting Heart & EnterpriseTM. The SHE concept has been responsible for increased business, new friendships, business collaborations, and a feeling of overwhelming support.
Welcome to SHE Connects!
SHE Connects is a community designed especially for empowered, successful women who want to empower and support other women. Women who know they have a lot to give and believe that our influence and impact are strengthened when we learn and network together. Women who strive to learn all the time because we know that’s what it takes to stay relevant.
SHE Connects is associated with She Leads Group but offers something a little different – networking and learning without the leads group component.
- An annual membership with multiple opportunities to connect, learn, and network
- Attendance at up to 8 monthly Next Level Training Events per year, each of which includes a networking component.
- Attendance at up to 16 business-category-exclusive Speed Networking events per year. Registration is first-come, first-served and open for the current month and following month.
- Attendance at up to 4 quarterly All Chapter-All Guest SHE Leads Group events per year.
- Attendance at up to 4 quarterly special SHE Connects events per year.
- 50% discount on all SHE 1:1 Training Power Hours.
- Participation in SHE Annual Community Service Project serving selected womens’ groups.
- Advantage of networking alongside existing SHE Leads Group members.
- No attendance policies of leads groups.
- Option to transfer or upgrade into a SHE Leads Group if eligible and an industry spot opens up.
- Opportunity to sponsor events, be a speaker, visit leads groups where your business category is not occupied.
Pricing and Eligibility:
Annual membership fee of $345 per year (full value of all events listed above is over $1,000).
- Business must be registered with the secretary of state, unless a direct sales/network marketing business.
- Prospective member must provide exceptional customer experience, which includes but is not limited to:
- Good phone, email, voice mail and text etiquette
- Professionalism and good manners
- Proper marketing materials to be seen as a credible business (website, business card, LinkedIn or other social media business profile)
- Provide quality product or service at a fair price
- Prospective member must agree to all the SHE Leads Group Terms and Conditions.
- Prospective member company and/or company representative must not have a negative online presence. Negative online reviews, poor BBB rating or complaints registered with the BBB will disqualify applicant.
- Prospective member must be willing to invite guests that they know and who may be a good fit for SHE and be active in networking.
- Prospective member must have a one-on-one meeting with SHE Founder, Beth Boen. Sign up for a one-on-one here.
- Prospective members must agree to uphold the SHE Culture and Values
If it’s time to grow your business, you are a giver, and you want to be included in the SHE culture, SHE Connects may be just the group you’ve been waiting for!
Apply to join today!
Contact SHE Founder, Beth Boen at 303-981-1541 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.