Dare to Deliver the WOW Factor
Is your company's customer service costing you thousands of dollars? MONDAY, February 24 9:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Streets of Southglenn Library - ONLY 2 Seats left! Registration ends February 21, 2020.
You want WOW customer service stories your customers will tell. The reality of today is that poor customer service has become the norm. WOW’ing your customers with service will elevate your organization’s reputation. Committing your organization to providing the most exceptional customer service possible will have dramatic effects on your bottom line by improving customer retention, increasing positive word of mouth advertising and referrals.
Studies have shown that organizations who consistently provide exceptional customer service can often times spend half the money in marketing and be twice as profitable as a company who does not.
What you will learn:
- The importance of providing exceptional customer service
- Who your customers really are and what they expect with every interaction
- Tips on how to develop your WOW factor that will keep customers loyal and referring
- Basic and beyond customer service skills in which many organizations fall down and they do not even know it
- Learn the common customer pet peeves and unknown pitfalls of poor customer service
- How to prevent and deal with angry customers
This is a 3 - hour class that has fun and participative exercises. Class capacity is 20. Light refreshments will be provided.
COST: $99 (Use EARLYBIRD2 promotion code for $20 off. Offer expires 2/21/2020.)