SHE Leads Group Culture
More Than Just a Leads Group:
SHE Leads Group is a community of professional women in business development roles of established businesses, who are well-networked. They feel welcome and welcome others into SHE Leads Group. They appreciate the role many women have of being a full-time caregiver to loved ones and advancing their career or business. The letters “S H E” stand for Supporting Heart (our families) & Enterprise (our business). SHE Leads Group members desire to grow their book of business and help others to do the same. Members are expected to uphold the values and culture for which SHE stands. Every member of SHE Leads Group should desire to be a resource to each other. SHE Leads Group is more than just a leads group. We are a group of supportive women who truly want to help others in any way possible.
The way our members support heart and enterprise to one another is by having a sharing mindset, being respectful, kind and having integrity in their business.
SHE Leads Group Values:
- Supportive – by being a resource to other members’ personal or professional needs. We will also be supportive by being good listeners who do not interrupt or try to turn the conversation back on ourselves. We will listen, understand and try to figure out a way we can provide support to the other member’s needs.
- Sharing – by providing our experiences from which we can all learn. We will share things we have learned in our own businesses, be it successes, failures or valuable business training. Part of being a sharer, is to invite guests to SHE Leads Group. Most other leads organizations grow due to members referring others, and in that regard, we are no different.
- Respectful – by greeting everyone (including guests) and doing one-on-ones with each member during our off weeks. We will further respect one another by abiding to a no gossip policy. We will not have clicks within our organization or chapters. We will follow the grievance policy and procedure should we have a conflict with another member. We will respect time frames given for our commercials and presentations. We will show respect by being present at meetings and following the attendance policy.
- Integrity – by our member businesses offering a top-quality product or service and delivering exceptional customer service to not only their customers, but also to their referral partners. Our members are truly concerned that they have an outstanding reputation in the community and will do anything to preserve it.
- Kindness – by having a smile on our faces, being welcoming, treating others as individuals and taking a true interest in their life.
To create a community of chapters wherever the need arises and resources are available that will uphold our culture of Supporting Heart & Enterprise.
To empower women in business development roles to be more successful by being equipped with knowledge to grow their business and making quality connections that develop into long-term, lasting referral relationships.