Member Eligibility Requirements
Is SHE Right for You?
All interested persons desiring to join SHE Leads Group must fill out and submit the online application form after meeting the eligibility requirements below.
SHE is looking for serious-minded, established, professional business women who will meet the following requirements:
- Prospective member business category cannot already be filled by another member. Click on the chapter you are interested in joining and review what categories current members already occupy.
- The business category(s) prospective member wishes to occupy must be representative of their primary business function(s).
- Prospective member must visit the chapter they wish to join two times.
- Prospective member has made an effort to have one-on-ones with the Chapter Coordinator and any existing members who might be a power partner. (Ex. A marketing copywriter wants to join. She would want to make sure she has done a one-on-one with the graphic/web designer and/or marketing/business consultant of the chapter.)
- Prospective member must be able to abide by the attendance policy on an ongoing basis.
Since we only meet twice a month, excessive absence will result in forfeiture of your category spot. Excessive absence is defined as two unexcused absences in a three month period, three excused absences in a three month period, or two excused absences and one unexcused absence in a three month period. The member’s business category(s) officially opens up when any of these are met and the membership fee is non-refundable. An excused absence is one which cannot be avoided or has been communicated prior to the meeting to the Chapter Coordinator. (See our full Attendance Policy) Corporate members most follow the attendance policy for both chapters they are enrolled.
- The business the applicant will be representing in the chapter cannot be part of a Multi-level Marketing (MLM) or Direct Sales company.
- Prospective member must provide exceptional customer experience, which includes but is not limited to:
- Good phone, email, voice mail and text etiquette
- Professionalism and good manners
- Proper marketing materials to be seen as a credible business (website, business card, LinkedIn or other social media business profile)
- Provide a quality product or service at a fair price
- Prospective member and the business joining must be in business at least one year. Businesses will be checked to be registered with the Secretary of State in good standing.
- Prospective member must have more than one year of industry experience, be employed for more than one full year with the company joining, and actively network in the area of their chapter. Member should be fully committed in a business development role for their company.
- Prospective member must be willing to invite guests that they know and who may be a good fit for SHE Leads Group and be active in networking.
- You need not be a mom to join SHE Leads Group, however, if two equally qualified applicants for the same category exist, the mom will be selected to stay true to our mission to support moms, who have essentially two full-time jobs. If you are not a mom and wish to join, we hope you are comfortable being surrounded by moms who enjoy talking about their kids, put family first, but are still serious-minded business people looking to grow profits for their business. SHE Leads Group is female-focused with discussion topics and thus, most men are not interested in joining. SHE's mission to to serve and empower women.
- Prospective member must agree to all the SHE Leads Group Terms and Conditions.
- Prospective member company and/or company representative must not have a negative online presence. Negative online reviews, poor BBB rating or complaints registered with the BBB will disqualify applicant.
- When an applicant is accepted, she will contribute to the group in one of the following ways:
- Hold a volunteer position in the chapter (See Volunteer Chapter Positions) if one is available and one in which she is qualified.
- Provide weekly meeting venue space at a consistent location at no charge to the chapter.
- If one of the above is not met, pay a small fee to be a part of the chapter. (Discounted paid in advance, Basic membership $295 per year ($375 for Premium and $495 for Corporate). See Membership Dues Policy)
Membership is capped at two chapters per member. A member cannot be in more than two chapters of SHE Leads Groups.
Contact SHE - A different kind of leads group
Serving Colorado and the Greater Denver Metro area
It’s a privilege and a pleasure working with so many talented and professional women. The knowledge base shared amongst this group is incredible. What a tremendously supportive and caring women's leads group we have! I’m honored to be a member!Beth Bogan - Owner, Ace Chat, Highlands Ranch, CO