Beth Boen has more than 30 years of experience in sales, marketing and customer service. She is an award-winning marketer. She is also a professional trainer and customer experience consultant. Beth loves helping people build long-term, loyal relationships that produce quality connections in their business that lead to lifetime customers and endless referrals. Beth helps people do this through her thoughtful blogs and training curriculum. Members of SHE Leads Group have access to more in-depth business development training through presentations at meetings from Beth, her curriculum, and guest trainers. In addition to being the Founder of SHE Leads Group, Beth has had a training and consulting business, The Voice Customer Experience, that she started in 2005.
What defines a quality leads group?
I am not only the founder of SHE Leads Group, but I am also the 13 year owner of The Voice Customer Experience. I started SHE Leads Group, because I could not find the type of quality leads group for which I was searching. You can read my why story here.
What professional women in business development roles want in a leads group:
1. Meetings at a convenient time - in the morning, but not at the crack of dawn. Many of us who drop our children off at school cannot make those crack of dawn meetings. My experience that those meetings have a high population of men.
2. Meetings that are not every week. As a woman business owner and mother, I have two full-time jobs. Making a weekly leads meeting and abiding by their very strict, almost unbending attendance policies is difficult for most women.
3. A group of people who are established in their business and are already well-connected with their own network. So many of the leads groups out there have start-up businesses who have not been in business long and are looking to infiltrate other's established networks. As an established networker and connector, I want to surround myself with others like me to benefit from their networks and share mine with them.
4. A group absent of MLM's/direct sales/network marketers. Nothing against these types of businesses, but I want to be around women who have started a business from the ground up with business successes and failures they are willing to share. Our members do not have to be business owners, but most are. They have built something from scratch and invested their own blood, sweat and tears to establish a successful business.
5. A group that is not focused on socializing and drinking wine. At SHE Leads Group, we do make time for socials, but our regular meetings focus on business and professional development training. We come to meetings to learn, share expertise, and connect with others.
6. A group that meets in a business setting and not in a restaurant. The eating meetings are such a distraction and are not as productive as meetings that are held in conference or classroom settings.
7. A group that is welcoming. Prior to starting SHE Leads Group, my experience in these others groups I visited was unwelcoming. Recently, I joined another women's networking group and it also felt very unwelcoming. The people who knew each other talked to one another and me being new was left trying to make conversation. I don't have a problem making conversation and I am an extrovert, but what about women who are not like me. What an unsettling experience. At SHE Leads Group, we treat guests with special attention. It can be unnerving to go to a group for the first time where you don't know anyone. We welcome guests and want them to know they will immediately feel like part of the group.
There are many other differences that SHE Leads Group provides. Visit a chapter near you where your business category is not already occupied by a member. If you are interested in starting your own chapter, SHE Leads Group is looking for Chapter Presidents and provides the turn-key tools to be successful. Contact us today for more information or call 720-722-2494.