SHE Leads Group offers the following member benefits:
- Member companies have category exclusivity in their chapter. Premium and Corporate members are allowed to occupy all the business categories that make sense for that company.
- Member companies can visit other chapters as many times as they wish, as long as their business category is not taken in the chapter they are visiting. It is best to check with the Chapter Coordinator before visiting in case a new member has joined and there is a lapse of time to get the new member on the SHE Leads Group website directory for that chapter.
- Business development training is provided at meetings, including various training on other ways to increase your company's profits.
- Members receive a full-page profile for their chapter, which includes a written profile about the company, who their ideal client is, who their ideal referral partners are, head shot of member, company logo, phone number, and link to their company website. It is the member's responsibility to provide this information to the SHE Leads Group Founder.
- Head shots are provided at no additional fee for members needing a head shot. NOTE: these are not professional head shots, but simple head shots for the sake of your SHE Leads Group web page.
- Premium and Corporate members who want to share training with their chapter, are welcome to be training presenters to get additional exposure for their business. Trainers must agree to have the SHE Leads Group Founder approve of the training. Additionally, to receive this additional exposure, the training must be put on the SHE Leads Group PowerPoint template and the presenter must sign an agreement to let the training presentation be housed on the SHE Leads Group Member Login training website indefinitely. The SHE Leads Group training template provides an area for the training presenter's company name, logo, website and contact information. A back link will also be provided to the trainers website from the SHE Leads Group website.
- Members are included in their chapter rotation to be Member in the Spotlight for ten minute presentations.
- Members with children who are their child's main caregiver, are allowed to bring well-behaved children to meetings when necessary and only when a Hold Harmless Agreement is signed and on file with SHE Leads Group.
If you would like to talk to an existing member of SHE Leads Group, feel free to contact them directly for a reference. Simply go to the members section of the chapter you are interested in joining.